Korg Gadget Demo Project
Download Korg Gadget Demo Project (zip, 635kB)
This is the Gadget project that contains the sound setup for the demo project (Alpha) included with Xequence.
To use this (slightly complicated, but it works!)
- Download the ZIP file
- Extract the ZIP file, it will contain a single folder named "Alpha (Demo Edit).gdproj2"
- Launch iTunes
- Connect your iPhone / iPad
- Click on the device icon in iTunes
- Click on "File Sharing" in the sidebar (you first may have to unhide the sidebar)
- Select Gadget
- Click "Add..." in the bottom right corner (you may first have to use one of several scrollbars in order to see the "Add..." button)
- Navigate to where you extracted the ZIP file, single-click on "Alpha (Demo Edit).gdproj2", and then click "Add" (do not enter the folder! Add the entire folder by just clicking on the folder, and then on "Add")
- Launch Gadget on your iPhone / iPad
- Tap on the little document icon in the upper left corner and then "Open"
- "Alpha (Demo Edit)" should appear in the list. Tap it
- Launch Xequence
- Load "Alpha (Demo Edit)"
- Press Play.
You should now be able to listen to the demo song. Note that the Gadget project uses a few synths that are In-App Purchases, so you might not hear all sounds unless you've previously bought those synths in Gadget.