seven systems develops and implements cutting-edge, reference quality web-based systems, as well as Apps for mobile devices.
Projects created by seven systems cover a wide variety of fields and include versatile web-based Content Management Systems, complex E-Commerce solutions, dependable Intranet accounting systems, as well as online communities, games, and utilities.
Every aspect of our projects is realized exactly according to the needs and specifications of our customers, resulting in extraordinary quality, reliability and efficiency.
Please inquire should you be interested in working with us on one of your projects.
An efficient, reliable and usable linear MIDI Sequencer and Keyboard / Controller for iOS.
- Very efficient User Interface for an amazing editing workflow on a mobile device
- Scale-Aware Keyboards and Pianoroll Editor: All modules and functions observe the current instrument's scale
- 12 scales included, more in an update
- Extremely tight, best-in-class MIDI Out timing
- 100% accurate song looping, no dropouts/jitter at loop points
- Robust controller (CC) handling with backtracing
- Supports any time signature
- MIDI In and Thru with full re-channelization and re-routing to currently selected instrument
- MIDI Sync Master (MIDI Clock, SPP) - other DAWs can run in accurate sync with Xequence, e.g. to use audio tracks
- Works perfectly with e.g. AUM or Gadget as hosts / sound generators, or with Beatmaker 2 for synced audio tracks
- Unlimited Parts
- Unlimited Tracks *
- 64 Undo/Redo steps
- Per-track non-destructive Swing and Delay (timeshift +/- 50 ms)
- Any Track can be routed to any Instrument
- Parts can either be independent or linked (editing the original modifies all the copies)
- Selection tools: Marquee/Rectangle, Same Track, Same Instrument, Linked Parts, Invert
- Two selection modes: Add & Replace
- Editing tools: Create Copy, Create Linked Copy, Unlink, Split, Join
- All edits can be performed across multiple tracks and parts
- Individual Parts can be named
- Per Track Mute/Solo
- Draw mode
- Position/Length Handles at screen edges for efficient editing
- 256 Undo/Redo steps
- Fully scale-aware, all editing operations observe the current instrument's scale
- Relative or absolute grid: Snap Events to nearest grid line, or move by grid increments
- Live Auditioning of all edits and mini keyboard keys on the left
- Selection tools: Marquee/Rectangle, Same Note, Same Key, Same Beat Position, Invert
- Two selection modes: Add & Replace
- Editing tools: Copy, Legato, Quantize, Quantize Ends, Transpose +/- 12, Fill part with selection
- Smart Draw mode: Touch to create, touch again to delete, drag up/down to transpose, drag left/right to change length
- All editing settings remembered intelligently. It works like magic! (tm)
- Note velocities can be edited as if they were controllers, see below:
- 256 Undo/Redo steps
- Selection tools: Marquee/Rectangle, Same Beat Position, Invert
- Two Selection modes: Add & Replace
- Editing tools: Copy, Reduce, Quantize, Compress/Expand, Fill part with selection
- Smart Draw mode
- Automatic removal of redundant controllers
- Velocities of notes can be shown as controllers and edited with the same tools
KEYBOARD / CONTROLLER:
- Fully scale-aware single or dual keyboards
- Base key and last played notes highlighted for easier orientation
- Three modes: Scroll, Glide, Lock
- Three available key widths
- Up to three CCs (controllers) can be shown as touch bands next to the keyboard
- All three CCs can be controlled either via touch or device rotation (up to three axes simultaneously), with pickup
- Velocity emulation option (via vertical position on key)
- Unlimited Instruments (an Instrument is a MIDI destination + channel)
- Up to 3 definable CCs (Controllers) per Instrument
- Compatible with virtually ALL synths and hosts
- MIDI Metronome
- Ruler can be either fixed or modal (dismissed automatically after position change, to preserve screen space)
Korg Gadget Demo Project
Download Korg Gadget Demo Project (zip, 635kB)
This is the Gadget project that contains the sound setup for the demo project (Alpha) included with Xequence.
To use this (slightly complicated, but it works!)
- Download the ZIP file
- Extract the ZIP file, it will contain a single folder named "Alpha (Demo Edit).gdproj2"
- Launch iTunes
- Connect your iPhone / iPad
- Click on the device icon in iTunes
- Scroll down to the "iTunes File Sharing" section
- Select Gadget
- Click "Add..." in the bottom right corner
- Navigate to where you extracted the ZIP file, and choose "Alpha (Demo Edit).gdproj2"
- Launch Gadget on your iPhone / iPad
- Tap on the little document icon in the upper left corner and then "Open"
- "Alpha (Demo Edit)" should appear in the list. Tap it
- Launch Xequence
- Load "Alpha (Demo Edit)"
- Press Play.
You should now be able to listen to the demo song. Note that the Gadget project uses a few synths that are In-App Purchases, so you might not hear all sounds unless you've previously bought those synths in Gadget.
seven systems develops apps for both major mobile platforms: iOS (Apple iPhone & iPad) and Android (effectively all other mobile devices).
For most apps, we use a hybrid approach: the same technology stack is used for both platforms, so we can create a consistent, high-quality experience that is almost identical on all devices, while still offering the look and feel the user associates with the respective platform.
This also means that we can spend less time (and you less money) on development, while still covering virtually all mobile devices in the hands of your users.
We would like to emphasize that we do not use any third-party libraries for rolling out our apps: the entire technology stack is ours and thus under our complete control.
Check out some of the apps developed by seven systems:
Thanks for your interest! The following contact form is the most reliable way to contact us initially.
cross-platform media ltd.
Registered in Ireland
Springpark, Palace East
A. Ewering (German)
Seven Systems is a registered trading name of
Seven Systems Cross-Platform Media Ltd.
Thanks for contacting us. We'll get back to you shortly.